Work in progress
Modelling Pages - 4mm locos, 4mm Carriages, O gauge Locos - still some models missing so please send some (anyone).
Updating photo list and add some extra fields on photo availability
Missing notes for passenger and goods locos still on their way
Zenfolio site - Passenger and Goods loco classes complete, Carriages and NPCS vehicles continue.
Update carriage displays and searches to include extra options such as Radial, WCJS, Clerestory and Full Brake.
- Mystery photos getting some excellent discussion ! See how we get on with Mystery 214. »»
- Why join our Society, recent Newsletter available to download - shows how active we are ! »»
Added Press digest number 72. »»
On time with Mystery 213, lovely photo. »»
- Excellent debate on 210 and 211. But now for something completely different in 212. »»
- Another pair of 4mm Coach kit photos added courtesy of Philip Millard. Different old kit supplier, first photo of one of theirs. »»
- Excellent debate on 210. Heres a related photo in 211 »»
- new 4mm Coach kit photos added courtesy of Philip Millard »»
- Extra column in 4mm Wagon kit table with date photos added/updated. Just in time as added number of photos courtesy of Peter Grinstead. A few more would fill the table - any takers (givers) ? »»
- Oh dear again again, mystery 209 previously shown as mystery 32 is now 210. Go and see why. »»
- Oh dear again, mystery 209 previously shown as mystery 32 (thank you for spotting it Philip), so we have a new 209. »»
- Extra column in 4mm Coach kit table with date photos added/updated. Just in time as added number of photos courtesy of Peter Grinstead »»
Oh dear, cant get the staff, mixup on dates so late with Mystery no 209.
Perhaps 210 in 10 days time so keep a lookout ! »»
- Extra column in 4mm Locomotive kit table with date photos added/updated. Similar tables will be modified in same way. »»
Added to previous event description - Photos of Kidderminster open day 2016. »»