|London and North Western Railway Society|
You are here: Home > Site News
Registered Charity L&NWR Society No. 1110210
Work in progress
Modelling Pages (4mm locos) live with over 80 photographs, still some models missing so please send some (anyone).
Added first photos to O gauge pages (Locos of course), also 4mm Carraiges. More to add soon.
Next section (4mm wagons), so send in any photos you have - the good, bad and .....
Passenger Engines section with extra information and modified format complete. Now who would like to help with writing notes - please don‘t all shout at once.
Photos of nearly all passenger class locos have been added to Zenfolio site. Goods next.
- Next mystery number 181 - Where taken ?. »»
- Additional postscript from Harry Jack on his book - Locomotives of the LNWR Southern Division. »»
- Next mystery number 180 - Lantern Slide of which station ?. »»
- Additional photo galleries added to Zenfolio Photo site - start of Goods engines from early days. »»
More photographs of 4mm model carriages added - London Road Models 50’ Cove Roof, from Andy Westcott. »»
First Gauge 1 photos - models donated by Philip Millard. »»
Updated Society contacts with new committee and President. »»
Added photos from AGM. »»
- Next mystery number 179 - at which station ?. Apologies for late arrival. »»
- More photographs of 4mm model carriages added - 6 Wheelers from David Viewing.
Only need another 80 or so to complete Coaches section ! »»
Updated events for AGM (Just in time !) and October Model Engineering exhibition. Another two events not to miss ! »»